This page is about newly announced vacancies in AMC Center Abbottabad Jobs 2021 Pak Army Latest Advertisement. Jobs in Army Medical Corps School Center and Record Wing Abbottabad are available and it has announced the following positions on different quotas such as for Punjab, Sindh, Gilgit Baltistan and Balochistan for which it invites applications from the candidates who are educated, disciplined and hardworking for the following positions given below.
Jobs in AMC Center Abbottabad are such as (Khateeb (BPS-14), Stenotypist (BPS-14), UDC (BPS-11), Mess Clerk UDC (BPS-11), Mess Supervisor (BPS-10), LDC (BPS-09), LDC (CR) (BPS-09), Vehicle Mechanic (BPS-07), Storeman (BPS-05), Driver (BPS-04), Electrician (BPS-04), Cook Mess (BPS-01), Mali (BPS-01), Cook Unit (BPS-01), Attendant Bearer (BPS-01), Waiter (BPS-01), Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)).
Candidates having valid Domicile of Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Gilgit-Baltistan and Balochistan are welcome to apply but before they apply against any position they need to read the criteria carefully according to which for Sr. No. 1 to 5 Intermediate is required and for rest of the positions Matric/Middle pass candidates can apply but they should have relevant skills and experience as per the demand of vacant positions. Age required for all positions should be from 18 to 30 years. So, only eligible candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure.
- Khateeb (BPS-14)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- UDC (BPS-11)
- Mess Clerk UDC (BPS-11)
- Mess Supervisor (BPS-10)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- LDC (CR) (BPS-09)
- Vehicle Mechanic (BPS-07)
- Storeman (BPS-05)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Electrician (BPS-04)
- Cook Mess (BPS-01)
- Mali (BPS-01)
- Cook Unit (BPS-01)
- Attendant Bearer (BPS-01)
- Waiter (BPS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
How To Apply for AMC Center Abbottabad Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and two recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of the application is March 10, 2021.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Call letter for test/interview will be issued to shortlisted candidates after verification of documents.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in test/interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visit our site pkjobs.com.pk for more jobs.