An exciting Trainee opportunity with our fabulous regional Product Safety, Regulatory, and Quality Assurance (PSRA) team for our Taste & Wellbeing business for the South Asia, the Middle East and Africa (SAMEA) region, and based in our Dubai Media City office –Your future position?
Do you want to start your fresh and invigorating Regulatory career journey in the wonderful world of flavours and ingredients with a trainee opportunity with the world’s leading company in Taste & Wellbeing and Fragrance & Beauty? Then you should read further!
Taste & Wellbeing is at the heart of Givaudan. We have a rich history of creating flavours that strike an emotional chord with consumers. We are inspired by our rich heritage and our contribution to defining the evolution of the trends over time. We create flavours that shape people’s lives.
Our Taste & Wellbeing Product Safety, Regulatory, and Quality Assurance (PSRA) team engages with our customers to develop new technologies for healthier and more sustainable products and to help them understand changes in the regulatory environment as well as the impact these changes will have on their consumer products. The team provides proactive and reactive regulatory services aligned with our customer’s business needs and demonstrated by reliable technical content, communication, speed of response, and agility.
We currently have a 1-year‘Regulatory Trainee’opportunity for our Taste & Wellbeing PSRA Middle East team. This is a fantastic opportunity that will allow you to work closely with our internal and external customers in the Middle East region to ensure that all local, federal, and global regulatory requirements and compliance are fulfilled, according to legal requirements and corporate guidelines. An exciting role that will help you translate and extend your passion and theoretical knowledge to practical experiences and enriched learnings.
You will be based in our Dubai office in Media City and report to the Taste & Wellbeing Regulatory Manager for the Middle East region. This is a paid 1-year trainee opportunity with us on an open contract and working full-time 5 days a week. The trainee period could be extended later on, or the role could evolve to a permanent opportunity depending on our business requirement and your development & contributions during the trainee period, and you will be informed later on. The role offers excellent opportunities for both personal and professional development.
You will work for a company that touches billions of consumers more than a hundred times a day. With its heritage stretching back over 250 years, Givaudan has a long history of innovating scents and tastes. Our passion is to collaborate with customers and partners to develop game-changing innovations in the food &beverage, fragrance and beauty industries. We have a culture that works to inspire, challenge and capture the heart and soul of consumers and customers. Our customers in the Middle East region have local, regional, and international profiles, bringing diversity and curiosity to your daily job.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us, you always aim to exceed customer needs, can deliver value, and are skilled at fostering excellent relationships!
In this exciting role, you will:
Provide Regulatory Support –
- Under supervision and guidance, provide external and internal customers in the Middle East region with consistent and compliant product safety and legislative expertise for the Taste & Wellbeing product being developed.
- Participate in Kosher and Halal audits.
- Assist with the availability of product application information for Kosher and Halal certificates.
- Generate technical reports and declarations for internal and external customers.
- Assist Specialists in the team as necessary.
Data Management –
- Use Givaudan systems to complete tasks and manage product data.
- Maintenance of dietary certificates in the systems.
- Support to ensure that all systems and databases have the most recent and correct information.
Information Research –
- Gather information on regulatory matters (new legislation, recent rulings, market practices, and competitor’s activities) via web information tools.
Administrative Support –
- Interact with regional and x-regional functional teams to complete Regulatory activities.
- Prepare and file documents to ensure that all the required documentation is in place.
- Support the completion of customer product and quality questionnaires.
- Participate in on-the-job training and Regulatory projects with a view towards progressing to a Specialist role.
Job Opportunity Details
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||FMCG; Food & Beverage Production; Chemicals Manufacture|
Job Opportunity Details
|Career Level:||Entry Level|