Tap this page for Transport Department KPK Jobs 2021 Application Form | www.etea.edu.pk. Directorate of Transport and Mass Transit, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced latest opportunities according to which applications are invited from the KPK domiciled candidates for the following positions given below.
Transport Department KPK Jobs to apply are such as (Office Assistant (BPS-16), Computer Operator (BPS-16), Accountant (BPS-16), Technician (BPS-12), Driver (BPS-06), Naib Qasid (BPS-03), Chowkidar (BPS-01), Sweeper (BPS-01)). These positions are announced on a contract basis but it can be permanent on the satisfactory performance of an individual.
Candidates wanted to apply for these positions are suggested to read the criteria carefully according to which these jobs are for those who possess qualifications from Bachelors to Middle and relevant experience as per the requirements of vacant posts mentioned in the following image. So, only eligible candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
Vacation Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Office Assistant (BPS-16)
- Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- Accountant (BPS-16)
- Technician (BPS-12)
- Driver (BPS-06)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-03)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
How To Apply for Transport Department KPK Jobs:
- For Sr. No. 1 to 4 interested applicants is required to apply the Application form from the given website as www.etea.edu.pk.
- Take print of duly filled application form along with original deposit slip, computer token number and attested copies of all relevant documents, CNIC and Domicile should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for BPS-16 & Below and Rs. 700/- for BPS-17 & Above in any branch of UBL Bank or at UBL OMNI.
- Fro Sr. No. 5 to 8 applicants need to submit applications to Project Director, Directorate of Transport and Mass Transit, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Benevolent Fund Building Room No. 210, Saddar, Peshawar.
- The last date for applying June 28, 2021.
- Test time and Date will be mentioned on the roll number slip.
- Applicants must keep a copy of a soft copy of their passport size photograph during filling the form online.
- The candidate shall write in bold and clear words the post being applied for on top right corner of the envelope.
- Incomplete or applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site pkjobs.com.pk for more jobs.