Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs Lahore Vacancies
Apply for Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs 2021 Latest Vacancies. The reputed department of Punjab named as Population Welfare Department is looking to recruit professional, eligible, hard-working and suitable applicants for the ADP Scheme Franchising of Clinical Services (Phase-II) and the following posts need to be filled as soon as possible.
Jobs in Population Welfare Department Lahore are such as (Project Coordination Officer, Assistant cum Computer Operator, Junior Clerk) are the posts that need to be filled as soon as possible. The appointment will be done on a contract basis for one year which is extendable on satisfactory performance of an individual.
Both Male & Female having domicile of Punjab are welcome to apply. Candidates willing to apply for the positions are suggested to read the criteria carefully and according to the criteria candidates holding Masters / Bachelors / Intermediate can apply. The age limit should be 20-40 years. So, for interested and eligible candidates we’ll discuss how to apply procedure in the very next heading.
- Project Coordination Officer
- Assistant cum Computer Operator
- Junior Clerk
How to Apply for Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience certificates, domicile and latest photographs should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of an application is January 29, 2021.
- Applications received after the due date will not be considered and will be rejected.
- Candidates already working in the Government sector should apply through the proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview. For more jobs in Pakistan please visit our site pkjobs.com.pk.