Meezan Bank, Pakistan’s first and largest Islamic Bank, operating with a network of more than 800 branches in over 240 cities across the country, is seeking applications from highly talented & energetic fresh graduates to provide best career opportunities to individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Cross-selling of consumer & wealth products.
- Enhance and establish relationship with existing and potential customers, so as to increase product per customer/retention.
- Deliver high level of sales & service excellence.
- Deposit mobilization through effective portfolio management.
- To be recognized by customers as a single point of contact for all their financial needs.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 16 years of education (majors in Finance, Commerce, Marketing or Economics) from a reputable university / institute recognized by HEC.
- Maximum 26 years of age as of August 31, 2020 (27 years of age for Hafiz-e-Quran)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good customer relationship management skills
- Good people management skills