Local Government and Community Development Jobs Lahore Latest Advertisement
Here at this page, you’ll have Local Government and Community Development Jobs 2021 Lahore Latest Advertisement. Jobs in the Local Government and Community Development Department Lahore are available and it is looking for educated, hardworking, skilled, and well-disciplined candidates for the vacant posts given below.
Jobs to Apply are such as for the Punjab Intermediate Cities Improvement Investment Program (PICIIP) such as (Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Specialist, Municipal Finance Specialist, Urban Economist, Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Specialist, Legal Expert). Appointment of the above-mentioned positions will be held on the contract basis as per the recruitment policy of the Government of Punjab and the duration of the contract which is further extendable on satisfactory performance of the individual.
Candidates willing to apply should hold a Ph.D. / Masters with relevant experience in the private/public sector. It is a golden opportunity for those who are well educated but looking to have a job in the Government sector. For the residents of Lahore is suggested to check Punjab Police Constable Jobs announced today. So, those who are interested to apply are suggested to apply as per the following how to apply the procedure given below.
- Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Specialist
- Municipal Finance Specialist
- Urban Economist
- Public Private Partnership (PPP) Specialist
- Legal Expert
How To Apply Local Government and Community Development Jobs:
- Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications with passport size photograph and attested testimonials to the following address given below.
- The last date to apply February 10, 2021.
- Government employees may apply through the proper channel.
- Applications received incomplete or after the closing date will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the test/interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site pkjobs.com.pk for more jobs.