Livestock and Dairy Development Department KPK Jobs Peshawar Advertisement
Jobs to apply are such as (Junior Clerk (BPS-11), Veterinary Assistant (BPS-10), Daftary (BPS-06)) on a contract basis and it is extendable and announced positions are on KPK / Northern Area quota.
The overall qualification of Intermediate / Matric / Middle is required per field expertise are needed to hold such posts hastily. Age limits are different to be seen from the advertisement image. Domicile holders of KPK and Tribal Areas are welcome to apply. Now, I will make you aware of the rest of the details below.
Livestock and Dairy Development Department KPK is a Government Department under the supervision of KPK Government for the improvement, development and growth in Livestock and Dairy sector via enunciating different projects and make the department worth by increasing the good side and its growth and for this and this department is established in every district of KPK which offers all sort of career opportunities from Graduation to Matric level.
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Veterinary Assistant (BPS-10)
- Daftary (BPS-06)
How to Apply Livestock and Dairy Development KPK Jobs 2021:
- Application Form can be downloaded from www.ats.org.pk the official site of Allied Testing Services.
- Applicants need to pay Form Processing Fee in any online branch of Silk Bank, HBL.
- Application Form along with all relevant documents and deposit slip should reach the Allied Testing Services H No. 171-G, St-36, F-10/1-Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of application is February 08, 2021.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date shall not be entertained.
- Candidates from the Government / Semi-Government department should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test and interview.
- For more Government Jobs please visit our site pkjobs.com.pk.