Finance Department Punjab Jobs Career Opportunities
Here you will enjoy the latest job from Finance Department Punjab Jobs 2021 Career Opportunities. Jobs in Finance Department Punjab are available and it is looking to hire following post for newly established Debt Management Unit and for this it is looking to recruit highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well-disciplined candidates for the following positions given below.
Jobs in Finance Department Punjab are such as (Head – Public Financial Management Unit, Public Financial Management Specialist, Taxation Specialist, Management Information System Specialist, Procurement Specialist, Legal Affairs Specialist, Asset Management Specialist, Project Finance Specialist, Business Process Re-Engineering Specialist, Communication Specialist, MTBF Expert, SAP Expert, Econometric Modeling Expert, Macroeconomic Policy Expert, Tax Expert, eProcurement Expert, IT Expert, MES Expert, Legal Affairs Expert, Asset Management Expert, etc.) are the current posts which needs to be filled before the due date.
The above position is offered on a contract basis under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 of the Government of Punjab. Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualifications as per the criteria mentioned in the following image such as Masters / CA / ACMA / ACCA / ICAEW / CFA / LLB / LLM Degree from HEC recognized university with 4 to 15 years relevant field experience is required to apply. Candidates should possess an age limit of 25 to 50 years. The market-based remuneration package will be paid to the applicants. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
- Head – Public Financial Management Unit
- Public Financial Management Specialist
- Taxation Specialist
- Management Information System Specialist
- Procurement Specialist
- Legal Affairs Specialist
- Asset Management Specialist
- Project Finance Specialist
- Business Process Re-Engineering Specialist
- Communication Specialist
- MTBF Expert
- SAP Expert
- Econometric Modeling Expert
- Macroeconomic Policy Expert
- Tax Expert
- eProcurement Expert
- IT Expert
- MES Expert
- Legal Affairs Expert
- Asset Management Expert
How To Apply for Finance Department Punjab Jobs:
- The Application Form to apply can be downloaded from www.finance.punjab.gov.pk/jobs.
- Applicants are required to submit an application form with a detailed resume/cv, along with copies of academic testimonials, experience certificates, CNIC, and recent photographs to the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- The last date for submission of the application is February 26, 2021.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Candidates already working in the Government sector should apply through the proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The employer may reject at any stage any or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site pkjobs.com.pk for more jobs.