District and Session Court Multan Jobs for BPS-16 to BPS-03 Advertisement
Here on this page, you’ll have District and Session Court Multan Jobs 2021 Application Form Download Online from multan.dc.lhc.gov.pk. Jobs in Civil and Session Court Multan are available and invites applications from the desirous candidates who are highly educated, skilled, and hardworking against the following positions announced today in daily Jang Newspaper.
Jobs in Session Court Multan are (Stenographer (BPS-16), Sanitary Supervisor (BPS-14), Junior Clerk (BPS-11), Imam Masjid (BPS-11), Generator Operator (BPS-06), Cook (BPS-05), Driver (BPS-05), Plumber (BPS-05), Photostat Machine Operator (BPS-03), Dak Rider (BPS-03), Electrician (BPS-03), Gate Keeper (BPS-03), Naib Qasid (BPS-03), Moazzan (BPS-03), Mali (BPS-03), Chowkidar (BPS-03), Sweeper (BPS-03)) announced on open merit basis. The appointment of the above-mentioned positions will be done on a pure contract basis first and then it can be permanent on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess a valid Multan & Punjab Domicile.
The individual should hold qualification and experience as per the criteria mentioned in the following image, generally, Graduation to Middle pass candidates can apply. For all positions age between 18 to 25 years. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria may apply on the prescribed form as per the following how to apply the procedure given below.
- Stenographer (BPS-16)
- Sanitary Supervisor (BPS-14)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Imam Masjid (BPS-11)
- Generator Operator (BPS-06)
- Cook (BPS-05)
- Driver (BPS-05)
- Plumber (BPS-05)
- Photostat Machine Operator (BPS-03)
- Dak Rider (BPS-03)
- Electrician (BPS-03)
- Gate Keeper (BPS-03)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-03)
- Moazzan (BPS-03)
- Mali (BPS-03)
- Chowkidar (BPS-03)
- Sweeper (BPS-03)
How to Apply for District and Session Court Multan Jobs:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official site multan.dc.lhc.gov.pk.
- Fill the application form along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile, deposit slip, and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of the application is February 10, 2021.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Already serving candidates are advised to apply through the proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview. For more jobs please visit our site pkjobs.com.pk.