CAA Pakistan Flight Inspector Jobs 2019 Online Apply Last Date
Today at this job Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2019 | CAA Pakistan Flight Inspector Jobs 2019 Online Apply Last Date is available for the Pakistani Nationals. Applications are being offered from the Civil Aviation Authority Pakistan is the Govt body which is in search of well disciplined, caliber and capable applicants are required to apply for the following posts.
Jobs in CAA 2019 are such as (Flight Inspector Pilot (EG-07)) are the posts which need to be filled by the applicants on a contract basis for the period of two years which are renewable further. Selection will be made on purely merit basis. So, if you are truly in probe of such posts and you are looking for such jobs so stay tuned with this job page for such posts and Now, I will tell you further about this authority and more and more details below.
CAA is the abbreviated as Civil Aviation Authority is the Government of Pakistan’s regulatory authority which is under the authority of Govt of Pakistan and regulates all the issues of civil aviation of Pakistan and which ever looks after all the safeties of the flights and all the civilian airports are owned by the CAA and its is also responsible for their operation. Masters and Graduation level vacancies have been advertised here.
The applicants should be Bachelors pass from HEC recognized university with a valid Pakistan ATPL with current typing rate on the Commercial/Military Transport Aircraft types registered in Pakistan with several years expertise and skills are required to apply for such posts.
Age limit should be 62 years is required including all age relaxation.
The salary would be Rs. 675,000/ per month (negotiable) will be given.
For Current CAA Jobs: Click Here
- Flight Inspector Pilot
How to Apply for CAA Jobs:
- Interested candidates should submit their application via online at the official site of CAA Pakistan or through web link given below.
- Fill the carefully online application form and take print of it and submit it along with attested copies of educational certificate, diplomas, CNIC, Domiciled, PEC Registration Certificate, ATPL License and recent photograph on the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is April 08, 2019.
- Applicants interested to apply for both of the posts must apply for each post separate.
- Test / Interviews will be held in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, and Quetta for which separate notices will be issued.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site pkjobs.com.pk for more jobs.